Physiotherapy is a treatment method focusing on natural physical and evidence-based approaches for helping people get rid of the pain. It also promotes maintenance and restoration of healthy wellbeing. With the help of physiotherapy, you can recover from injury, have increased mobility, prevent further injury, and reduce stiffness and pain. Basically, it helps you make the most of your life. Physiotherapists can be considered as movement specialists who create a tailored treatment for you depending on your condition.
At the Wellbeing Clinic, we have specialists who can restore movement, ability, and function. So, whether you want to rehabilitate back to work, return to the sporting field, or regain movement after an injury, our physiotherapists can help you with it. Our procedures can help in reducing pain, regaining movement, restoring function, increasing strength, and preventing the injury from happening again.
In this article, we will be discussing everything that you need to know about the physiotherapy treatment offered at the best Dubai physiotherapy clinic:
- Our physiotherapists are primary practitioners meaning that they are the first point of care. You are not required to get a referral for seeing a physiotherapist. In fact, many people consult a physiotherapist before going to a general physician. Our physiotherapist will figure out what needs to be done and help you get to your best self. Our treatment procedure will involve diagnosing and assessing the issue, creating a treatment time frame and plan, and treating appropriately. If required, we will refer you to a specialist or a doctor.
- At Wellbeing Clinic, our physiotherapists use hands-on as well as hands-off treatment. It means that we take help from a multitude of manual therapy techniques such as manipulation, mobilization, and massage. Also, we can help you in regaining functional movement through exercising. Our physiotherapists will recommend exercises that will not only help get rid of the issue but also prevent it in the future.
- Our physiotherapists can treat a wide range of conditions. Our patients are not just one with back pain or sprained ankles. We have helped patients with vertigo and prevent dizziness. Other issues that we have addressed include neck pain, jaw pain, headaches, scoliosis, arthritis, and pelvic health. We have even worked with surgeons to help patients recover after surgery. Our physicians work in different health areas like musculoskeletal, neurological, gerontology, cardiorespiratory, disability, etc.
- The physiotherapists at Wellbeing Clinic will help you achieve your goals. We don’t just focus on pain or injury. But, provide a complete rehabilitation program to help you do what you want to do. This can be playing on the ground or returning to the football field.
- One of the main aspects of our treatment program is to help you help yourself. We will be focusing on helping you create self-management strategies so that you can stay ahead of your problem. This includes developing a program or showing ways of preventing the aggravation of the issue. We want to make you self-manageable.
- Our physiotherapists will be giving you homework in the form of a home program to help you regain strength, function, and movement. In order for you to manage your condition, it is important that you take on the lead role in the process of rehabilitation. This will not only help in the short term for treating the issue but also have a long-term impact in the form of prevention.
- As mentioned before, one of the main aspects of physiotherapy is preventing injury from recurring. Our plan is to not provide you with a quick focus. We strive for optimal health in the long run. To ensure prevention, we will work with you to create ways for you to manage the issue and prevent it in the future. For this, we will be educating you about the pain and anything contributing to this pain. It is especially critical for people who suffer from persistent pain. Having an understanding of the reason behind their pain can help you manage it better.
We have the best physiotherapists Dubai who continue learning to maintain their knowledge and skills. This helps them stay at the top of the modern physiotherapy practice. If you want to take advantage of physiotherapy, you can book a session at Wellbeing Clinic.
Lasers, Skin Care & Anti-Aging Specialist
Talk to an expert to know more or book an appointment