Skin Tightening Dubai
As a person’s youth fades, a variety of physical and health issues emerge. These less-than-exciting changes also take a toll on the skin. Skin sagging is a frequent aging problem that can harm one’s overall appearance. Various sources can cause this condition, but the loss of collagen is the most common.
Fortunately, there are a variety of treatment options for this issue. The most effective and non-invasive procedure for renewing aging skin is laser skin tightening Dubai. By eliminating small lines and wrinkles, it counteracts the effects of aging on the skin. The skin gets smoother, tighter, and firmer.
- This is a minimally invasive treatment.
- In comparison to other non-surgical skin tightening methods, it is both safe and effective.
- There are no long-term adverse effects connected with it.
- Collagen is a vital component of smooth and supple skin, and this product stimulates it.
Our practitioner will give you some information about how to prepare for the procedure during your appointment. Some of them can be:
- Avoiding skin exposure of your skin for more extended periods.
- Before heading out in the sun, don’t forget to apply a powerful sunscreen.
- Sunbathing and self-tanning should be avoided.
- Remove any topical skin products from your routine.
- Use the topical products that the practitioner recommends.
- Keep your skin nourished and moisturized at all times.
The laser skin tightening Dubai takes only a few minutes and does not require any anesthetic. The following are the steps in the procedure:
- A cooling gel is first applied to the skin.
- The practitioner then uses short pulses of laser light to your skin with hand-held laser equipment.
- The laser encourages the creation of collagen and the absorption of excess collagen by the surrounding skin. Skin becomes softer and firmer as new collagen is produced.
- To reduce swelling and irritation, use cold packs or topical soothing skincare products.
- To protect your skin from UV damage, avoid excessive sun exposure and use a powerful sunscreen.
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated.
- Use the topical products recommended by your doctor.
- Stop utilizing retinoids and hydroxyl acids-containing topical treatments.
Ready for fabulous results?
Speak with one of our specialists about the best treatments for your skin. Experience premium services in aesthetics, cosmetology and slimming.