Hair loss is one of the most cosmetic issues faced by men and women. Thankfully, there are ways of stopping or delaying baldness and regrowing lost hair. Wellbeing Clinic is one of the best hair care clinics that offer hair loss treatment in Dubai and helps their patients prevent or stop hair loss.
It is normal for people to lose 50 to 100 hairs every day. This is not noticeable because new hair is growing as well. This becomes a problem when new hair doesn’t grow to replace the falling hair. The reason for hair loss is usually associated with the following factors:
- Family history – Known as Androgenic Alopecia, female or male-pattern baldness, this is the most common cause of hair loss. It occurs slowly and in predictable patterns like bald spots, thinning hair and receding hairline.
- Medical conditions and hormonal changes – Hormonal changes, menopause, thyroid problems, and childbirth can lead to temporary or permanent hair loss. Apart from this, there are certain medical conditions like alopecia areata that causes patchy hair loss, hair-pulling disorder, etc. that can lead to hair loss.
- Medications and supplements – Certain drugs can have hair loss as a side effect, especially the ones used for treating arthritis, cancer, heart problems, gout, high blood pressure, and depression. If you are going through radiation therapy to treat cancer, you might not grow back the same way as before.
- Stressful event – When people are going through a physical or emotional shock for several months, it can lead to general hair thinning. However, this is usually temporary.
- Hairstyles and other treatments – Certain hairstyles like cornrows or pigtails can lead to a certain type of hair loss known as traction alopecia.
No matter the reason behind your hair loss, you can find the right hair loss therapy in Dubai at the Wellbeing Clinic. Here are the two procedures offered at our clinic that will provide you the best solution for your hair loss issue:
1. MesoHair + LED Light Therapy
This treatment program involves using the DERMAPEN MicroNeedling device to administer medications into the skin directly. For this, our specialist will be making a special cocktail with vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, amino acids & co-enzymes that aids in stimulating the blood flow and micro-circulation. Microneedling will soften the skin on the scalp and aid in stimulating the growth of the hair. The damaged hair follicles have better nourishment when there is better circulation in the scalp.
Once the process with the MicroNeedling device is completed, the specialist will use the Dermalux LED Light Therapy. In this, Red and Near-infrared LED Lights are used for stimulating skin repair, reducing inflammation, and improving the condition of the scalp.
The number of sessions required for your hair loss therapy in Dubai will depend on your condition. However, in most cases, 5 sessions are needed for the best results.
2. PRP with Biotin + LED Light Therapy
PRP or Platelet-rich-plasma therapy involves infusing the patients’ scalp with their own platelets plasma. This accelerates the growth of baby hairs and prevents hair loss. In this treatment option, the DERMAPEN MicroNeedling device is used to create small microchannels through which the PRP will be infused into the scalp.
The whole procedure can take 20 minutes. Once the procedure is completed, the patient will be put under the Dermalux LED Light for accelerating the healing process and calming any irritation or redness.
For both the above-mentioned programs, Wellbeing Clinic finalizes the treatment through Dermalux LED Phototherapy. It is the only LED light therapy device that is approved worldwide for treating different dermatology medical conditions.
Hair loss is a common issue for all. But you don’t have to just sit back and watch your hairs thin out every day. With the hair loss therapy in Dubai from Wellbeing Clinic, you can improve the growth of new hair follicles and prevent further hair loss. Through these quick and painless procedures, you will be able to get a solution for hair loss without any surgical intervention. So, book an appointment with the clinic to find the right hair loss treatment in Dubai for you.