One of the most common questions asked to dentists is, “What is the best way of whitening the teeth?” Teeth Whitening is an easy way for improving your smile. The Wellbeing Clinic offers the best procedure of teeth whitening, Dubai named the Pearl White Smile.
But before you go through this procedure of teeth whitening, Dubai, you need to understand why it is important to get a healthy smile. One of the main reasons why patients request for a teeth whitening procedure is to boost their confidence. Some other reasons include:
- Achieving a younger-appearing look
- Fighting against the wear on teeth and aging
- Reversing the brown or yellow blemished that might have stained the teeth in an accident
- Going to an important event
The list can go and one, but all of these will have one purpose and goal – get the smile that you have always wanted!
When you have yellow teeth, it indicates that you are not taking proper care of your teeth and yourself. But there are a multitude of lifestyle factors that can contribute to yellowing or darkening teeth that might not always be related to your health. Having unhealthy, damaged or missing teeth, affect your smile as well as your oral health. Luckily, there are procedures through which you can get them a few shades brighter.
As mentioned above, there are various factors that aid in creating a yellow tone on your teeth. Here are some of these factors because of which you might be experiencing yellow-looking teeth or developing a brownish tint:
- Acidic drinks – Drinking tea or coffee on a daily basis.
- Smoking – Tobacco products like Cigarettes not only affect your lungs, immunity, etc. but also have a drastic effect on your oral hygiene including the color of your teeth.
- Poor eating habits – Having an unhealthy diet can affect your teeth’s color. Here are some examples:
a. Processed foods with high acid levels
b. Candies and sugary drinks like tea, coffee, and wine ruin enamel.
c. Sugar-rich and highly acidic fruits.
- Aging – When you are in your late 20s or 30s, your teeth can start getting discolored. This can depend on factors like genetics, lifestyle, etc.
- Xerostomia or Dry Mouth Condition – In this condition, the person has low saliva levels. This prevents the teeth’s enamel to get the required nourishment and healthy bacteria-fighting agents.
- Fluoride – If your fluoride intake level is high, it can destroy the enamel.
- Antibiotics – Some antibiotics are known to destroy the enamel. When this happens, your teeth are left vulnerable to discoloring. Here are a few examples of antibiotics that can yellow your teeth:
Both of the above-mentioned antibiotics yellow the teeth of children who are less than 8 years old.
- Tartar and Plaque – When these bacterial deposits are accumulated on your teeth, it can ruin their appearance.
Pearl White Smile is a state-of-the-art procedure for teeth whitening, Dubai. It can be used for removing discoloration and stains in a single session. We have the general as well as the cosmetic dentist that can make your smile brighter in less than an hour. They have extensive experience with teeth whitening procedures that follow a non-invasive and innovative approach for improving the smiles of the patient. For us, the highest priority is your safety, comfort, and results and we are dedicated to providing you an exceptional experience from beginning to end.
The Pearl White Smile is our procedure for teeth whitening, Dubai for removing the stains and discoloration of the enamel. Here are the involved steps:
- Smile Polishing
- Protecting the gums with a special gel
- Applying the whitening gel to the teeth
- Finalizing the procedure with the Ultraviolet LED Light. It is the latest Italian technology for accelerating the bleaching process.
With this simple procedure of teeth whitening, Dubai, your teeth will get a few shades whiter. However, the results will vary from person to person according to their condition. If you look in the mirror and see that your teeth have lost or are losing their white color is an indication that you need to make some lifestyle changes. In some cases, the reason for the discoloration of teeth might be because of some uncontrollable factors. Either way, the teeth whitening procedure at Wellbeing Clinic coupled with some control over your lifestyle habits, is sure to help you improve your dental hygiene.