Stretch marks have become a very common problem amongst both men and women. This skin issue usually occurs after people cross their age of puberty, or in women, it occurs immediately after pregnancy. Stretch marks can occur due to a lot of reasons and it is difficult to determine one exact cause for the same.
There are various types of stretch marks removal treatments that are available, and there is a lot that you can do as well to prevent stretch marks from occurring again in future.
Before you decide on undergoing a particular treatment for stretch marks removal, it is advisable to gain a better understanding of what causes stretch marks to appear on the skin and some important tips that you can follow to prevent them in future. Advanced cosmetic treatments can always help you get rid of stretch marks for the time being, but there are chances that you might suffer from this skin problem again later in future. Having a basic understanding of what stretch marks actually are can help you to take necessary care of your skin and health in the best ways possible so that you don’t have to suffer from the problem of stretch marks for years to come.
An overview of stretch marks:
- Stretch marks mostly appear as linear, skin that make the skin appear too stretched and impacts the appearance in a drastic way.
- These marks mostly appear on the breasts, abdomen region, and thighs.
- There are a lot of curative and cosmetic treatments available for stretch marks removal such as moisturizers, massage, microdermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
Causes of stretch marks:
- Hormonal changes or imbalance may lead to the appearance of stretch marks on your skin. People who are overweight or suffer from an increased body mass due to increased levels of cortisol in the body are more prone to stretch marks.
- Pregnancy is one of the most common reasons for the appearance of stretch marks on the skin. In women, pregnancy-related stretch marks are a very common problem, which can be treated with cosmetic treatments.
- When the skin gets stretched due to obesity, stretch marks appear on skin, and are a common problem with obese people. People who witness a sudden increase in body or muscle mass due to weight lifting and training also suffer from the appearance of these marks.
There are various stretch marks removal treatments that you can make the best use of. Reputed clinics like Wellbeing Clinic offer advanced cosmetic treatments and procedures that can help you remove stretch marks effectively, or even reduce the appearance of stretch marks on different parts of your body.
However, doctors highly recommend the laser stretch marks removal treatment to patients looking to eliminate stretch marks in a short time and on a permanent basis. The laser treatment provides a lot of benefits in terms of results and the quality of the procedure entirely. Some advantages of getting a laser treatment for stretch marks removal is:
Because the laser treatment is a non-surgical procedure, not only does it become a treatment that is cost-effective but is also harmless and painless in a lot of ways. Also, the number of risks that the laser treatment carries is very less compared to other forms of surgery such as microdermabrasion. The laser treatment is a very reasonable and affordable solution to remove and reduce stretch marks.
The laser has never failed patients when it comes to providing outstanding results. The success ratio of laser treatments for stretch marks removal still remains high as compared to other surgical procedures. Lasers can guarantee promising results to individuals with varying needs and requirements, due to which it is indeed a favorite option amongst many till date.
Short recovery period:
The recovery period for a laser treatment is very short. A patient can leave the clinic immediately once the treatment has been completed. The recovery time for laser treatment is very short due to which it remains one of the most preferred treatments to remove stretch marks.
Painless and convenient:
This treatment is painless and harmless if done by an experienced specialist. Patients hardly feel any discomfort or pain during the laser procedure. The most that one could experience through this treatment is a slight pinching sensation, which is considered as a very mild discomfort and has no effect on the health, mind or comfort level of the patient.
Clinics in Dubai such as Wellbeing Clinic can help you determine the suitability of a laser stretch marks removal treatment. It is advisable to consult experienced specialists before you undergo any cosmetic or surgical treatment for removing stretch marks. At affordable prices, getting rid of stretch marks from your body is no more a painful and daunting task, as the experts at Wellbeing Clinic make it easier and more effortless for you.